Data Subjects have a number of rights under the UK GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.
These rights include:
- The right to be informed (privacy notice)
- The right to request access to their personal data (see our Employment Buddy Factsheet on Data
Subject Access Requests)
- The right to have inaccurate or incomplete data rectified
- The right to be forgotten
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to object to processing
- The right to receive personal data they have provided in a structured, commonly used and
machine-readable format and to transmit this without hindrance
- Rights related to automated decision making to be informed of certain information
Facts and examples of personal data breaches and information required to report a data breach.
Confidentiality statement in regards to the monitoring policy.
Data Controllers and Data Processors
Guide to data controllers and data processors.