Data Subjects have a number of rights under the UK GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.
These rights include:
- The right to be informed (privacy notice)
- The right to request access to their personal data (see our Employment Buddy Factsheet on Data
Subject Access Requests)
- The right to have inaccurate or incomplete data rectified
- The right to be forgotten
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to object to processing
- The right to receive personal data they have provided in a structured, commonly used and
machine-readable format and to transmit this without hindrance
- Rights related to automated decision making to be informed of certain information
Bring Your Own Device Policy
This policy covers the use of employees' own devices for company business.
Letter instructing a private investigator
Template letter of instruction to a private investigator.
This Policy covers the use of the company’s telephone systems and mobile phones by employees.