Bonus schemes and any benefits are usually categorised as either:
- Contractual or non-contractual – i.e. right to participate in a bonus scheme
- Discretionary or non-discretionary – i.e. potential benefit under the scheme.
A bonus scheme will be contractual if:
- An offer is made to an individual to: participate in a bonus scheme; to receive a certain amount of bonus; or to receive a bonus based on a bonus formula
- He accepts that offer
- He acts in reliance on the offer and
- There is an intention that the bonus scheme will be binding.
Contract variation letter (less than 20 employees)
Template of a contract variation letter for a company with less than 20 employees.
Zero Hours Contract
Document containing a zero hours contract agreement.