As the world continues to wrestle with the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, employers and businesses are increasingly facing uncertainty over employment-related questions. In this webinar, Helen Beech and Georgia Roberts discuss the HR legal and practical issues arising from COVID-19.
- Legal/contractual issues around working from home
- Dismissals, furlough and restructuring
- Bringing employees back after the pandemic
- Rolling out of testing/vaccination programme for employees
- The wearing of masks and disability