We invite you to join Stuart Mullins, Corporate Partner at Clarkslegal and Adrian Howells, Corporate Finance Director at Quantuma, for the final webinar in the Employee Ownership Trusts (EOT) series on exploring some of the wider points when considering an EOT sale.
The interactive discussion, will include:
- The relationship between Trustees and the Board of Directors
- Role and involvement of the employee council
- Employee engagement through the process
- The importance of finance – what makes an ideal trustee
When: Thursday 18th March, 11.00AM (GMT)
Speakers: Stuart Mullins, Corporate Partner, Clarkslegal
Adrian Howells, Corporate Finance Director, Quantuma
The webinar will last approximately 45 minutes with time for questions at the end.
If you have any questions or issues registering online, please email email@example.com.
Catch up on our previous webinars in the series:
- Employee Ownership Trusts: Efficient exists on an owner’s terms
- Employee Ownership Trusts: Steps involved in a typical transaction
We look forward to you joining us on 18th March. Can't make it? Register here and we will send you the record