1. SEPARATE OBLIGATIONS TO INFORM AND CONSULT
2. WHO ARE THE AFFECTED EMPLOYEES?
3. WHO NEEDS TO BE INFORMED AND CONSULTED?
4. THE OBLIGATION TO INFORM
5. THE OBLIGATION TO CONSULT
6. FAILURE TO INFORM AND CONSULT
7. EMPLOYEE LIABILITY
Both the transferor and transferee have separate obligations to inform and, usually, consult any of their employees who are affected by a TUPE situation.
The transferor also has an additional obligation to provide Employee Liability information (ELI) to the transferee.