We invite you to join Stuart Mullins, Clarkslegal, Zafar Kanani, Forbury Investment Network and James Hopkirk, Director of Restructuring at Kreston Reeves for the final webinar in our finance webinar series on ‘Exiting your business through a solvent winding up’, on Thursday 26th November.
This Webinar will provide an overview of how Insolvency Legislation can help owners of solvent businesses to extract cash and other assets tax efficiently from their companies. This overview will include:
- Legal considerations when looking to cease to trade;
- What is Members’ Voluntary Liquidation and how it can be a tax efficient route for distribution of assets and surplus cash; and
- What is the role of the Liquidator and how does the process work in practice?
When: Thursday 26th November, 11.00AM (GMT)
Speakers: James Hopkirk, Director of Restructuring, Kreston Reeves
Stuart Mullins, Partner, Clarkslegal
Zafar Kanani, Manager, Forbury Investment Network
The webinar will last approximately 45 minutes with time for questions at the end.
If you have any questions or issues registering online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Catch up on our previous webinars in the series:
- Business Angel Investment in a post COVID-19 landscape: For Growing Companies
- Series A: Equity Investment Landscape
- Selling Your Company – The Process and Practical Tips
We look forward to you joining us on 26th November. Can't make it? Register here and we will send you the recording.