Join Helen Beech, Employment Partner at Clarkslegal and Angela Williams, HR Consultant at Forbury People as they consider how you can set up for organisational success as we head into recession – building trust in the employment relationship while staying competitive to attract, retain and restructure the best talent to meet the ever changing market environment.
The interactive discussion, will include:
- Recent cases that have tested the boundaries of good employment practice to the limits (P&O ferries) and the ACAS guidance on the proposed new code on hiring & firing.
- How do employers maintain trust and confidence, but deliver the cost savings & contractual flexibilities they need to stay competitive?
- What will employees demand to cope with the cost of living crisis?
- How can clarity of organisational purpose drive retention and trust in the employment relationship?
- How building a strong culture and employer value proposition can support the challenges of the changing market place?
- What are your consultation obligations in a redundancy/restructure situation?
- What does the post-pandemic/hybrid workforce look like/want?
When: Tuesday 11th October, 11.00 AM - 12.00 PM (BST)
Speakers: Helen Beech, Employment Partner, Clarkslegal
Angela Williams, HR Consultant, Forbury People
The webinar will last approximately 45 minutes with time for questions at the end. If you have any questions or issues registering online, please email email@example.com.
We look forward to you joining us on 11 October. Can’t make it? Register here and we will send you the recording.