Summer is over, back to school, costly heating back on (or not), a new PM and a challenging future. Join us for a quick round-up of all the HR related changes that took effect in 2022, including those that are still expected and those that have fallen off the agenda.
- Absence, fit notes and sick pay
- New ACAS code on discrimination
- Definition of Disability – Covid
- Hybrid working – the automatic right and review of tax
- Menopause and Women Health Strategy
- Firing and re-hiring
- Agency workers and strikes
- Employment Status
- Data Protection changes
Helping HR keep up to date, and food for thought on organisations setting their agendas.
When: Thursday 15 September, 11.00 AM - 12.00 PM (BST)
Speaker: Monica Atwal, Managing Partner, Clarkslegal
The webinar will last approximately 40 minutes with time for questions at the end.
We look forward to you joining us on 15 September. Can't make it? Register here and we will send you the recording.