E-Book: Being The Effective Leader
Are you wondering how to increase your impact in business? Or perhaps you want to know how to foster more cooperation and creativity in your team? These questions, and many like them, have the same answer – effective leadership.
Michael Nicholas explodes the myth that such goals are best achieved by working harder or changing behaviours. Instead, this book centres on the benefit – in fact the necessity – of focusing on the root cause of our results, the mind. Challenging at times, this book leads you on an exploration of the core principles for effective leadership that includes:
- Demonstrating that taking full responsibility for leading yourself is a prerequisite to inspiring others
- Explaining why we resist change and how this can be overcome to fulfil more of our potential
- Equipping you to transform your relationships
- Describing the vital principles for creating collaborative teams and generating win-win solutions
- Showing you how to create leaders around you – possibly the best measure of your leadership
Understanding the process of personal change and then mastering it is critical to improve corporate, team or individual performance. For people eager to transform their influence and effectiveness as a leader and to help others to do the same, Being the Effective Leader is a superb handbook that offers simple yet profound lessons that can be applied every day. Your dealings with others may never be the same again.
About the author
Michael Nicholas helps leaders to deliver enhanced results. With ten years experience as a leadership consultant, as well as several years working at senior levels in blue chip companies, he has helped several of the UK’s largest organisations and many smaller, entrepreneurial businesses to achieve greater success. He has also delivered training in coaching skills to hundreds of people from around the world and is the founder and Managing Director of Optimal Track Ltd, an organisation specialising in Leadership Excellence and High-Performance Teamwork.