London: State of the Nation - Business Immigration in 2018
Venue: Clarkslegal LLP, 12 Henrietta Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 8LH
Date/Time: 21 February 2018 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM
UK business immigration is expected to undergo considerable change in the coming 12 months. With an immigration bill due any time now, it is vital that HR and global mobility professionals are prepared for future changes to the law.
Sponsors will no doubt want to ensure immigration compliance so they can continue to take advantage of overseas talent and develop their talent pipeline.
Our business immigration seminar will cover:
- Changes to business immigration rules in effect from 11 January 2018
- ‘Settled status’ for EU workers and what this means for your business
- Sponsoring skilled workers – discussion on skill levels and salary thresholds
- Costs associated with sponsoring Tier 2 General and Intra Company Transfer (ICT) workers
- Managing your sponsor licence and ensuring compliance
- Business visitors, internships and recruiting graduates
Our business immigration lawyers will be sharing tips and welcome an active discussion.
Places are limited. To confirm your attendance, please RSVP by calling 020 7539 8076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you can join us on the 21st February.